BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is a very powerful web site from Socionet. Compare it to...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    This is a very powerful web site from Socionet. Compare it to Brainchips. Imo, they appear much like an effort from the very best professionals versus one by students. Don't get me wrong, Brainchips is good, much improved over past iterations, and certainly improving all the time. Socionet's is strong, compelling and all right there. Not anywhere near the amount of clicking required on Brainchip's.

From the movie Field of Dreams an oft mis-quoted statement, "if you build it, they (he) will come" is used as a business mantra by many a business and I believe is applicable to the Socionet success. They are building and people are coming.

Brainchip conversely, is trying hard for a needs based more promotional approach, .... ....... "please come so we can have it built'. Just a random observation from me after reviewing the link from FF's post. I expect most won't agree with me on that viewpoint.

But I bet everyone here will agree with this.....

I hope and pray that someday soon, the following will be added to the top left of Socionet's web site, which I copied and pasted below: ...

・″ARM″, ″Cortex″, and ″Mali″ are trademarks or registered trademarks of
    ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere.
    ・“HDMI” is a trademark or registered trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC.
    ・“Blu-ray” and “Blu-ray Disc” are trademarks of Blu-ray Disc Association
    "Akida is a trademark of Brainchip, Inc"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.