BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Socionext, page-51

1. 1,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    Since NONE of us really know, I dont see the point in re-hashing the 10 cent theme every day until we know. 10 cents is your view and its been heard. I could suggest $1.50 per use as a counter argument. Worlds first neuromorphic IP, we wont be giving it away. What is the competitive advantage in terms of sales numbers over competition for every customer using our IP???? Does it put their brand years ahead of competitors? Is that worth millions or billions?
    Your ARM reference, for their 10 cent 2 node model, does that currently include neuromorphic offerings? If you can offer proof of that I will stand corrected.
    For example if a car that could previously go 700kms and can now crack 1000km charge range then if that company is perceived by the globe, including buyers and competitors to be 'miles ahead' then what is our IP worth..............rhetorical.
    There will be a fine balance between having our IP in everything cheaply and charging a fee that represents the product being the sole available on the market. Our founders are not stupid and are here to make money just like us shareholders.
    @Middy I challenge you to wait until we see behind the curtain then can argue about who was right and wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.