BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Socionext, page-64

1. 5,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571

great to be refreshed about what is to come. patience is hard when our employees get to be millionaires via KPI free share, option very cheap, etc, with a profit yet, we would need billlion in revenues to justify what our team is getting paid. ...billions not 100s of millions.
    that all is possilbe in 5 years. world economies are trashed, Covid - the hole of the world is now complacent, 1-2 million people to die in china, mabye more in India,
    just in the last week here, my extended family / friends have attened funerals, group meetings etc and all have proven to be super spreader with up to 50% of those getting covid- and that is just in my part of the world, far worse than any time in pandemic, 5x10 times worse in teh spread, not sure yet how bad people are getting it yet, but with perdiction of 1-2 mill deaths to come iin china- seems that is bad enough with and % of those numbers.

AND then there is still long covid...those that saw ABC news last night would have seen the effect of what people are suffering. - the workforces around the world are cut, overloaded etc....
    will BRN and AI able to help... yes if people have the will there will be a way. comvbined with quantum computering, modeling i believe any disease is cureable. as long as we don't blow each upin the process of all these world. with BRN and AI applied to corp prodcution there will be NO famine. seeds and plants that can be adapted to dry climates or flood are possilbe and already been grown,
    i have mentioned the beetle tbefore that accumulates mositure on it back, were no rainfall is had and that is being reproduce in the lab iwth R&D materials.

for those to lazy to look up some information about this...like me....some many links, so much info ..the mind will explode if i had one.

https://www.science.org/content/article/could-desert-beetle-help-humans-harvest-water-thin-air#:~:text=To%20survive%20in%20the%20arid,wing%20case%20into%20its%20mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.