CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Mihal,The information i posted is as good as the information i...

1. 46,444 Posts.
    Mihal,

The information i posted is as good as the information i get from ccc management , from any other website available the same as yours that outer mongolia is ramping up coal production. It was information that i found in a search for info in the above said company.

"CCC & Socius could not have predicted the August-September panic/correction in markets which obviously played a large role in CCC's SP hitting 16c, and thus triggering the repricing mechanism. Socius selling off can be looked at as either risk management/stop losses or manipulation to gain the repricing freebies. Probably a combination of both. As far as dilution goes, it's worth pondering how much dilution CCC will save shareholders by being able to negotiate the $65m ABSA package + the $30m due from SIOC-cdt. "

Mihal for someone who is over 300k under water you come across as very calm and collected always with an answer or excuse (like above)in why the company is doing so well but the share price is underperforming.

Now before everyone jumps on the "mihal is a well repected poster , how dare you hairy" bandwagon.

I have my opinion and thats my perogative.

As for a hatchet job mihal there is only two hatchet jobs i know of and one was the ramp up last year and the other one seems to be playing out right now.

All IMHO off-course.

Thank you for taking me off ignore to read my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.