CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

socius cg is not a hedge fund

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Just to clarify one piece of misinformation spread about on HC:

Socius is not a hedge fund and does not accept capital from outside parties; captive capital.

http://www.sociuscapitalgroup.com/about.html

Socius's loyalties are with their own shareholders and not with us, I'm afraid - perhaps we should start investing with Socius, if we want good returns - these Yanks sure know how to drive a bargain.

---

Isn't it amazing what a difference a few days makes? CCC explodes up to 30c and HotCCCopper is happy, delirious & full of positivity. CCC falls down to 23c (in spite of excellent newsflow), and the misery merchants & back-biters come out of the woodwork for a good old fashioned whinge-fest. As the principle cheerleader and "stooge" for CCC, I take a glass-half full approach to Conti. While the bitter lament their decisions and curse management, I will instead focus on the fundamental achievements of the past week: Botswana drill results, transformational BBBEE partnership, continued operational & financial progress at Vlak, Ferreira & Delta, major shareholder increasing their stake in CCC to 13% and a well-executed, opportunistic acquisition at Wolverfontein.

I appreciate the input of pundits like Psi81, 5hareholder, Funky, BBB & Aventurine - but the vast majority of stuff posted here is just guff & fluff. One day someone is going to write an anthropology phD thesis on HotCopper, and it will be a fascinating study in human psychology & social interaction. What a shame Bronislaw Malinowski isn't around any more.

Look forward to catching up with all those attending the AGM next Tuesday.

M. - tuning out for a while ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.