CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Great post Stu...came across this from Hubpages on Trolls, "An...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Great post Stu...came across this from Hubpages on Trolls,

"An Internet Troll or Forum Troll is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Trolls get excited in causing mayhem on the forums. A Troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into this infernal discussion. The on-fire discussions usually end with name-calling and an explosive war. Believe me, on a dating site where petty jealousies percolate in the chat room between potential suitors, and a Troll who has this knowledge in his quiver, a medieval battle can ensue.

A classic Troll tries to make us believe that he or she is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flame-thrower discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Trolls are usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them. Using the �Quote� edit button in a post window is used quite often with these troublemakers.
    While sometimes, they may sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster, but don�t be fooled! Most Trolls are highly intelligent people trying to hide behind a mask of stupidity and/or ignorance! They usually have a diabolic and ruthless agenda. Very few Trolls come to an Internet Community out of pure skepticism, they do their homework, maybe even as a guest member where they can observe"

Now how does this relate to the CDU thread, well it now validates my use of the ignore button with posters I could not in any way work out what their rationale was for their posts, why were they being so outrageous,vitriolic and downright argumentative?....think you've just nailed it Stu...good stuff.

Cheers to holders

Dossa
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.