PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

sodium ion batteries, page-24

1. 11,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2131
    This is a good demonstration of how the tech is evolving/advancing, which the EV/battery deniers just don't get. Another example was a recent discovery made by Stanford University about why faults occur in the batteries over time (a breakdown in the outer layer of the anode material, if my memory serves) along with a simple, cheap solution, which extends the battery life to a large degree. My point is that now that lithium batteries have crossed the Rubicon of mass adoption and acceptance, research and the funds to improve the tech is ramping up in much the way as ICE vehicles were bettered over time. And as time ticks by we will look on current batteries in much the same way a T model Ford engine evolved to become the high-tech engines of today. That but for it will happen over a decade instead of a century, given our advancements in mechanical/tech knowledge and expertise. Imagine, if you will, getting 2,000 kms of range from a single charge and batteries lasting for more than 30 years.
    TODAY IS NOT TOMORROW, AND TOMORROW IS A BRAND-NEW WORLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.