Sodom sulfur balls, page-558

1. 27,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ppm, the subject was your claim that Jehovah's Witnesses make a pledge of obedience to the WT. That was a definite no!

You know the consequences of people changing their minds about their pledge to the WT religion.
    I even gave the year in which the directive to shun those people who resigned from the WT religion was given by your Lords and Masters.
    Please MrG don't deny the history of your beloved religion that objects to others exhibiting their right to freedom of religion.

Even a family member who felt that he could not embrace your religion when his spouse did so even though he tried was shunned for this refusal and the family split in an awful manner for all including a child as a direct result of interference from JW members at the local Kingdom Hall.

This is not just a trivial issue of the insistence of pledging obedience to WT but one that caused a family split over at least 3 generations - the reason that I'm compelled to warn others about how WT doctrine has affected my family and still does.

In case you are inclined to say that this is a rare occurrence, no, it is not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.