You still haven't explained the significance of your question,...

1. 21,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    You still haven't explained the significance of your question, "where is Job and his family now" in relation to the issue of the morality of torturing Job and killiing his family over a friendly wager.

It was a question to see what you knew about their whereabouts. It was to bring you back to the discussion you diverted away from.
    You answered the question. Your answer was logically God was justified for torture and killing because he plucked them into heaven under the guise it was my implication.
    You seem to wish me to answer your logical answer. You seem to want to go on and on and on and on and on about it to give your logical answer that is logical for you.

Quoting verses that do not address the morality of the act explains nothing.

I was diverting your diversion back to the conversation.
    I quoted MrGordon's post that you diverted away from the conversation of resurrection and something else.

Your comment "the morality of torturing Job and killiing his family over a friendly wager" has what to do with resurrection?

It has nothing. It is a diversion from you to get attention to your confidence in your abilities to divert away to what you are comfortable with. Despite it having nothing to do with the conversation.

Again, this is Mr Gordon's post:

Post #:63055521

Quote:
    Job expressed confidence that he would be resurrected. It was this hope that enabled to maintain integrity through his trials.

(Job 14:14, 15)If a man dies, can he live again? I will wait all the days of my compulsory service Until my relief comes. 15 You will call, and I will answer you.You will long for the work of your hands.

We can have confidence in that same hope. The sacrificial death of Jesus neutralizes one of Satan's most effective weapons.

(Hebrews 2:14, 15) Therefore, since the “young children” are sharers of blood and flesh, he also similarly shared in the same things, so that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil, 15 and that he might set free all those who were held in slavery all their lives by their fear of death.Unquote.

How does your comment "the morality of torturing Job and killiing his family over a friendly wager" relate to the discussion on resurrection?

Nothing, zilch, nada, you are attention seeking.

Can you d9 that? Show me that you have some understanding of morality,

According to you, in all your logic, God is justified in torture and murder because he plucked them into heaven. It was your claim.
    You are very confident in your logic. I'll take your word for it. Because your word is always right to you.

When you ask the same questions again, refer to these same answers.
    Last edited by gumUnderfoot: 14/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.