SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I think the result of CR was poor and I am disappointed as well....

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think the result of CR was poor and I am disappointed as well. However, I don't think it's all doom & gloom yet. Even if the CR was fully subscribed it wasn't going to fix everything. Similarly, partial subscription to CR from existing shareholders is not the end of everything. I personally think sophs will take the part of shortfall not the entire $10.8 or $13mil as shared earlier so company will end up somewhere between $5-$10 mil funding..(just a guess.. no information whatsoever) In this scenario, they will reduce the # of satellites as they outlined earlier (see below) and limit operational costs..So the success of SAS will then depend on the performance of those 1-2 satellites. I think they will need few more CRs in the next few years to operationlize full business plan if things go well with these first satellites..

I completely agree that we have a management problem and director's participation to CR is a clearly showing the lack of commitment.. However this doesn't mean the company is fully over yet as the idea is still innovative and company represents potential value if managed in the right way.

And yes, at the end of the day none of the above might happen and company might go bankrupt. Well, it wasn't the safest investment in my portfolio and i assume noone thought this was a bluechip company before investing. At least, I was always aware of losing all the money I invested in SAS which is a tiny part of my portfolio. But if things go well, this company has the potential to make us all rich and let's be honest this was the reason for most of us to invest in SAS.

I think best is to calmly wait for 2-3 weeks to see 1) result of CR and sophs take-up 2) reaction of company to final CR results.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1912/1912099-a01f59db9ac98acdc938d6c4418e3207.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.