OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Soft Launch & Moving Forward

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Very interested to see how this move's next week & leading into the next lot of news.

Can't wait to get an update on the Soft-Launch & How things are progressing further... As i've alluded previously now that they have the License things can pop-off REALLY quick now.

Boxes ticked that give me reason to believe this isn't just another wanna-be in the sector:

-Right market
    We can see in Australia the market is diluted (SPT/APT/Z1P/HUM/OPY etc)
    They're targeting Malaysia as the starter where they're already based & have strong presence/clientele list

-Strong Existing Clientele List/Presence
    Already processing over 17,000,000 customer iterations per month, they already have a big list of clientele ranging from Telco's, Bank's, Automotive Brand etc etc
    strategic partners.jpg

-Undervalued In-comparison To Other BNPL Companies
    Obviously the other companies including the juniors go from MANY MANY multiples to MANY multiples in Market-Cap.

Moving forward with good follow-through & progress with the company, i would expect us to begin playing catch-up.

Here's a recent Market-Cap Comparison:
    iou comparison.jpg

-Exceptional Management Team

I've emailed off enquiries just a couple of times I've always had prompt response and from how the team is progressing (Beating their own timelines), making exceptional recruits to the team, being forward thinking...

I have faith here more so than other companies I've taken a stake in the past.

You can see glimpse's of it, if you read what you see carefully and think thoughtfully... what you want to see in an up & comer it's all here
    ahead1.jpg

ahead2.jpg
    schedule.jpg

-Forward Thinking
    When i say they are forward thinking, it's reading between the lines & seeing what other BNPL's aren't doing & what they plan-to-do that give's you an insight.

Am yet to see anywhere where APT/Z1P etc are doing such things, happy to be corrected, Nonetheless the Management have visions and have more than just a normal BNPL system in mind.

-Taken from 24th August 2020 Update-
    data mining.jpg

If you've watched/kept up with the recent headlines of GameStock & US Markets, you'll of heard of Robinhood.

Look at how a Broker that charges no fee's survives, Where in Australia on CommSec & Other Banking Platforms you're paying atleast $10-15/Trade

robinhood.jpg

robinhood2.jpg
    Source:
    https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/robinhood-is-facebook-of-investing-youre-data-not-customer.html

I've missed & skipped alot but we all know the potential here & how much wealth IOU team can create for not just SHAREHOLDERS but for THEMSELVES also!

Please Note: This post is entirely my opinion only, interpretation of everything only, is speculation only & not to be used as financial advice at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.