MNW 0.00% 1.0¢ mint payments limited

http://blog.softspace.com.my/post/64944854784/in-the-news-soft-sp...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    http://blog.softspace.com.my/post/64944854784/in-the-news-soft-space-announces-partnership-with-mint

PETALING JAYA: Soft Space Sdn Bhd is set to mark its presence in Australia and New Zealand through partnership with Mint Wireless, Australia.

We are glad to announce our partnership with Mint Wireless Limited, a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:MNW). Soft Space’s technology will power parts of Mint’s mobile payments solution in Australia and New Zealand.

"Soft Space is excited to work with Mint Wireless in order to provide the Australian and New Zealand market with an innovative mobile payments solution, carrying along our vision to enable everyone to accept card payments anytime, anywhere, securely", says founder and CEO of Soft Space, Chang Chew Soon.

In the Australian market, according to a global forecast by IE Market Research, mobile payments at the point of sale (mPOS) are predicted to grow 185% between 2014 and 2017, growing from $7 to $20 billion. In addition, the number of businesses that will be using mPOS worldwide is expected to grow from 8 million in 2013 to 18 million in 2017 according to the Annapolis Consulting Group.

"It has been a pleasure working with Soft Space who has been an extremely valuable partner to us. Soft Space has been extremely supportive and flexible in supporting us to provide Australia and New Zealand with the most innovative mobile payment solution possible" says CEO of Mint Wireless, Alex Teoh.

With the recent launch of ‘Pay ‘N Go’ by Thanachart Bank Thailand and ‘Plug n Pay’ by CIMB Bank Malaysia, Soft Space will definitely be looking forward towards the Australia and New Zealand launches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.