SOI 0.00% 3.2¢ soil sub technologies limited

soi -$u.s 6 billion grant - be-jing project, page-9

1. 1,339 Posts.
    I like your thinking Iuser, thats exactly what I used to think about this stock. yellowcake was then arguing that because the cost of everything was so expensive then SOi would be uncompetitive. I never agreed with his line of thought-I actually thought the opposite, you seem to have my line of thinking.

Anyways, I think the Biodiesel project, is dead for more reasons than one. I would be extremenly surprised if it went ahead.

My view is that the Chinese will through some money at the desert reclaimation project, and if they like what they see, they will through alot of money at it. Still a longshot though.

My view is that unless a "credible" "truly recognised" "cashed up" company takes a position in SOI in the near future than at best we'll be languishing in the low cents hellhole for eternity, or at least until Scottys money runs out, which by the looks at things won't be far off.

My bet these guys are working to secure a longterm partner.In this environment, i sure hope they have Houdini brokering a deal.

Nevertheless, nothing would please me more than to see these guys pull a rabitt out of the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.