STZ 0.00% 2.0¢ strzelecki metals limited

Good summary on STZ. Some where on the site it mentions a...

1. 440 Posts.
    Good summary on STZ. Some where on the site it mentions a potential listing in London (AIM, I guess) and raising money for the Polish project.

Also a lot more on Andrew Zemek:

Mr Zemek has over 30 years of experience in the metals and mining sector ranging from copper and silver trading and hedging to concentrate trading, running exploration programmes, fundraising (debt and equity) and research. For many years he was a director of the London Office of the Polish copper and silver producer KGHM, where his duties involved copper, silver and gold trading, both physical and futures. He played an important role in the Company's IPO in 1997. During the subsequent years he acquired substantial consulting and research experience working in the UK, Thailand, Kazakhstan, Switzerland and France for clients such as the World Bank, UNCTAD, UNEP, McKinsey & Co, Mining Journal, Euromoney, US Department of Energy, Raw Materials Group, World Gold Council and many industrial companies.

After 2002 he ran the London office of a Canadian mining consultancy and eventually became the COO of an AIM]listed exploration company where he was involved in all aspects of running a PLC company - from exploration programmes to fundraising, compliance and mine building. He is a former Chairman of the Association of Mining Analysts in London.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/sponsors_landing/785/strzelecki-metals-0785.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.