TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

sol not the man for tls

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ever since he has come over sol and his rolly polly mates have talked up big on customers and customer service and giving what the cutomers want!

wow... how about giving what the govt,treasurer & the taxpayers of this country deserve

i get the impression that he hasn't been properly briefd
    or counselled on the corporate and political enviroment in which tls operates

i see yestedays sell by the instos, not so much about a surprise that it came just less than 1 month after full year figures were released on 11/8/05 but a lack of confidence in mgmt, and that they were doing all the right things from corporate point of view expected from a top 100 asx listed company

the new tls mgmt need to be advised that the political, business and corporate regulatory and disclosure reuirements are much tougher here than the 'good old USA' and theres's no place for either another enron,disclosing mkt sensitive information,giving a personal opinion on the future direction of a large company like tls (or telling your own mother not to buy tls) at a most inappropriate time

if the taxpayers & shareholders have just picked up another frank blount(?) then the writings well and truly on the wall going forward with projected eps likely to be on the down side,and sols role and his possy might finally be disclosed to slash,cut and burn like chainsaw dunlop then ride of into the sunset never to be seen again with a fat large 'under performance' bonus and in the process make tls appear more like an overseas telco with the respective returns,performance and yield

$3.50 here we come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $3.99 $3.92 $146.9M 37.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 19675 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 238747 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.