Here is something for you to ponder Zbusc, some notes I come...

1. 22,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here is something for you to ponder Zbusc, some notes I come across when cleaning out some of my unwanted files;
    Not sure how the alignment etc will turn out when posted and HC does have a mind of it's own.

Jesus to me among many other things, are as he says in – John 14:6Jesus said unto him, 1) I am the way, 2) the truth and 3) the life: no man cometh unto the Father (God), but by me.

Some claim, Jesus must be God as only God can save!

Does the following support this claim? Or perhaps,better equips one to answer the question the poster raises?

Psalm 106:21 - Theyforgot God their saviour, which haddone great things in Egypt.

Isaiah45:21 - Tell you, and bring them near;yea, let them take counsel together: who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I the Lord? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

ITimothy 2:3 - For this is good andacceptable in the sight of God our Saviour.”

Judeverse 25. - To the ONLY wise God ourSaviour, be the glory and majesty, and dominion and power, both now and forever, Amen.”

1Corinthians 8:5,6 - For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6. But to US there is but ONE God, the FATHER, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2Timothy 1:10 - But is now mademanifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Thenin Philippians 3:20 we read - For ourconversation in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.”

Titus1:2,3 - In hope of eternal life, whichGod, that cannot lie, PROMISED before the world began;

But has in due times manifested his word throughpreaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour.

Thefirst part 2 Kings 13:5 - The Lord (speaking of Almighty God the Father) GAVE Israel a saviour...”

Then1 John 4:14 says,

“And have seen and do testify that the Father (Almighty God the Father) SENT the SON to be the Saviour of the world.”

Then1 John 4:14 says,

“And have seen and do testify that the Father (Almighty God the Father) SENT the SON to be the Saviour of the world.”

Nextwe read in Acts 13:23 the following,

“Of this man's seed (speaking of David) has God (referring to Almighty God the Father) according to his promise RAISED unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.”

Andone more verse in Acts 5:31 we read,

“Him (speakingof Jesus) has God (referring to Almighty God the Father) EXALTED with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.”

Sothen, we can CLEARLY see from these verses of scripture that Almighty God the Father PROMISED unto us a Saviour. We also see from these verses that the Lord God Almighty HIMSELF GAVE to us his Son Jesus as his Saviour to save all who believe and trust in his saviour, his SON Jesus. And yet again we also see from these verses that this Saviour that Almighty God the Father promised to raise up from among his people is his only begotten SON Jesus, which Almighty God HIMSELF sent to be the Saviour of the world.

Thereforethese verses clearly teaches us that Almighty God the Father then RAISED UP and EXALTED his Son Jesus to be a Saviour AFTER his Son Jesus became obedient unto death on the cross.

John17:1-3, where Jesus HIMSELF CLEARLY and PLAINLY identifies the FATHER as the TRUE GOD and himself as one SENT BY his God and Father, THE ALMIGHTY.

These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify YOUR Son, that YOUR Son also may glorify YOU:

2. As YOU have GIVEN him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as YOU have given him.

3. And THIS is life eternal, that they might KNOW YOU the ONLY TRUE God, AND Jesus Christ, whom YOU have SENT."

If we do research on the name Jesus we get thelikes of – Jesus means - the Salvation of Yahweh or Yahweh saves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.