SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Bill, So when the information comes out youll change your tune?I...

1. 609 Posts.
    Bill,
    So when the information comes out youll change your tune?

I have to ask - do you believe that powerful vitamin combinations dont have the ability to combat human disease? Keep in mind the human body is organically composed, pumping chemically synthesised products into it to "zap" a symptom may be good in acute conditions but often have severe side effects as we're all aware. Not only that it doesnt fix the underlying problem right.

Theres some great trial information here http://www.liv52.com on a product that is a natural supplement and is the best liver regen product in the global market at present. With the way you talk about SLA being only a "vitamin company", if this were true why could it not succeed selling vitamins?

Majority of the trial information in the above link is for viral hepatitis up to Phase III. But the further you read the further you realise the powerful action of specfic vitamin combinations. The himalaya drug company has a patent on the Liv 52 herbal combination.

Your trial data will be released in due course and by then your scepticism might cost you more to gain an entry point should you choose to.

Seeing as its obvious vitamins work your only issue the way I see it is that you believe SLA, its scientists, the russian government and other associated entities such as BPO are all lying about trial information.

Nothing else makes sense to me about your argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.