SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Hi Jezza,I suspect they farm Ginko, given it is widely used. I...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Jezza,

I suspect they farm Ginko, given it is widely used. I just assumed they pulled off the bigger leaves and took it from there. But I don't really know for sure or even to close to for sure. All good questions. Silverweed is also probably worth looking into. I couldn't find a dry weight polyprenol estimate for it and it might be quite high.

WRT BioA's price, I might have charged a little more given its uniqueness. I would argue with the current price, though.

Polyprenols convert to dolichols. Dolichols help in the glycosylation of protiens. That is easy, but thereafter, there is little information on what an increase in dolichols would cause in the body. I found SLA's data on polyprenols hepatoprotective effects unconvincing. They didn't actually show the patients were any better off, they just showed a few histological changes. There seems to be more to the cognitive function side of things, but more research is needed to really characterise any benefits - for example the benefits may be transient, short term or of no real significance to the person quality of life.

We can expand on this question when I have more time.

Cheers,

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.