SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

solagran profitable next financial year

1. 12,893 Posts.
    It is my firm belief that Ropren, Bioeffective A and other products will deliver. My expectation is that substantial orders of Ropren will be revealed as soon as the manufacturing licence is granted later this year. I mean lets face it, the directors are not in the business of burning away money endlessly week after week, buying more shares in SLA. I agree if it wasn't for them the price would probably be a lot lower, but now the time has come to put aside the opinions of serial negative posters like Bill or Marc or whoever he is, and begin looking at what is really going on with the company. The first task should be to develop an understaning as to why directors have bought millions of dollars of SLA shares on market in recent months. This, in my opinion, provides the strongest evidence of what is just around the corner and not what some non believers with no evidence of substance have to say.

From now on I will not respond to downrampers like Bill until June (and Bill I mean June next year not October this year) when the profits will have well and truly begun to flow.
    Bye Bye
    Aktsier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.