Do you also believe the earth is flat? Sounds like it!You are...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Do you also believe the earth is flat? Sounds like it!
    You are just another sheep that has followed "Big Business Solar Power Put Down" so many businesses making billions out of the energy market and literally craping themselves that the human race can get free energy from the sun.
    I have lived with a stand alone solar energy system for the past 16 years, yes 16 years, The batteries must now be replaced with the new gel technology but everything else (panels, inverter and battery charger) all working like clockwork. It runs a fridge freezer, a second fridge in the shed and a large chest freezer 24/7. I have a separate 4 panel system that runs my swimming pool runs all day and does not cost me a cent. Gas hot water and cooking. No air con but healthy individuals do not need to live in a climate controlled bubble. Television, computer, lights etc all work fine ( yes at night as well hooooo magic!!) and I only need to help the batteries along with a diesel generator after a week or so of cloudy weather.
    Solar Power is the best thing since sliced bread in my book but you are free to keep paying for over priced dirty energy. Do not believe the bad publicity the energy companies throw about like children who must share their lollies.
    Solar Power works, it is clean and getting cheaper to install every year. You do not have to go "stand alone" just throw a few panels on the roof and see the difference in your energy bill ! Most people are doing this anyway but I refuse to make energy for the power company so they can sell it back to idiots like you for inflated prices. Wake up !!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.