RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Solar Farm, page-26

1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Share holder and customers?

Inside scoop for everyone.
    Delivery Wednesday 8 Feb, Install 9 Feb 2017 for me as customer of 2 ZBM2.

Now to the important bits. Delays is due only to RFX fixing and adding improvements to BMS and other tweaks to the ZBM2. Most of the tweaks and Beta BMS changes of the were on the systems I viewed at Standard solar but not yet on the dozens odd Zcells sitting on the floor at Standard Solar since the RFX general meeting date. RFX has completed the software upgrades from beta testing to the production on all Zxell BMS. The Few ZBM2s existing on the ground will have a lot of company in the next two weeks with all of the Standard Solar Zcells scheduled for installation. The Beta ZBM2s are upgraded remotely from ZCELL or the installer which was a cool bit I noted when I visited Standard Solar last year.

My confidence was a little shaken by the slow rollout. Standard Solar was very clearly told any failure would cost me thousands of dollars daily and due to the delays I questioned their confidence of getting a lawsuit if the power was interrupted by the 2 ZBM2 BMS, either of the ZBM2 or inverter or system integration. It was an a very direct and nasty way to put it!

Standard solar was unequivocally - it will work at 100% and did not need my offer to void the contract and after the chat I do not wish to cancel the contract.

While I would have appreciated this information before as both a share holder and a customer I do understand RFX has been burning the candle down to get Zcells ready for a full roll out. I feel it is highly relevant to note I am not a beta tester. I am part of the full general roll out.

My new view is "D" day for RFX is starting from next Thursday 9th of February. I will post some video and pics for those interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.