Iit is called a capacitor bananaAnd the description you provide...

1. 15,299 Posts.

Iit is called a capacitor banana

And the description you provide is not relevant as it is not measured from the source of energy to your property where it relevant and thus most effective. What you have described is plugged into a powerpoint which is not responsive to the KVAR compensation required for your property. It is a REASPONSIVE devive device.

Energy providers actually demand energy from your batteries or PV by instructing your PV / battery hybrid system to literally become a generator for which you are not compensated for.

Now to be hopefully clear to you what the energy providers do is to use the work provided by your PV and batteries to provide KVAR compensation to the grid by you providing the energy to improve the grid stability. Without you doing that they need to provide that grid stability from their source point.

Get your engineer mate to check my factual statement out. It is simply a fact that any 1/2 decent sparky plying their trade in the 80s with power generation and KVAR compensation were taught. Today they are told electricity is magic and that magic boxes reduce KVAr generation.

Irony here. We were taught how energy is transferred between electrons from another molecule / atom. Hence why I am livid on the claim on back radiation claims as the cause of HEAT in our troposphere. Back radiation is the transfer of energy via an electric-magnetic field. Energy is not miraculously created. Something is required to give of heat for energy to be accepted by another molecule which then has the ability to create heat when that molecule falls back to lower energy state. I.e Energy passed on is ALWAYS at a lower state.

But that is another issue again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.