lol.Dude you say. A whipper snapper who know's sfa.I know I am...

1. 15,299 Posts.
    lol.

Dude you say. A whipper snapper who know's sfa.

I know I am using ZERO KWHs from the grid at night.
    But it is clear that i am providing KVAR to the grid via the Grid voltage and Grid amperage readings. You have just created your own version of reality by pretending that Grid Current means something different. jees mate you are a piece of work.

Learn simple electricity. You do not invent new definitions of what industry standard definitions are.

So lets go over your inept interpretation of a simple chart. your comments in red.

Grid power of 0 kW on that chart is the amount of power you are taking from the grid at that point.
    Hello well that is obvious

Battery power of 0.67 kW on that chart sounds like the amount of power you are using to run your house.
    Well it does not sound like it. It is actually a fact. but thanks for trying to get your head around it with some weird way of explaining it. "sounds like" really mate. ffs..

See you aren't receiving grid power because you are using your battery power.
    Really bright spark. When did I say otherwise?

It's confirmed because at that point the grid voltage is 240.8 V and "grid" current is 1.4 A.
    What is confirmed? You have just made a meaningless statement.

They probably shouldn't call it grid current when it's the current from your battery. But that's a problem with the chart labels, not a conspiracy.
    You are now offering an opinion on your inept interpretation on industry standard definitions and the engineers software and monitoring package. you look like a utter goose Dochio

Your chart is calculating battery power supplied from "that" by P = Vrms times Irms, which for AC sine wave is 2 * 240.8 * 1.4 =
    0.67 kW. you are making utter sheet up mate. You are making stuff up to suit your own interpretation. Stick to facts mate. But lets play your game here what is "that". Are you saying that Battery power is the product of Grid amps x grid volts? Man you are really losing it.

Now assuming you are a layman at this I concede your basic google search probably is what has made you look stupid. Here is a little more info that i did not provide on the earlier chart as it gets cluttered. But then again i was not expecting for people to make up there own un-substantiated version of science.
    Pay attention to the power factor. Learn something

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6037/6037766-a424a7acbb844effa92a4bbbad4d5de9.jpg

Grid power = Grid amps x Grid voltage x Grid power factor. Pretty simple stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.