solar power or hour?, page-14

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: jablowme ... Strange action over recent days...

Not that many buyers or sellers about, but every now and then, a small to medium sized order appears at market, rather than simply sitting at the top of the bid queue and waiting it out.

Conversely, the same is happening on the sell side, with the odd order chasing the stock down, rather than sitting at the top of the sellers list and waiting to be hit.

Normally, this kind of activity would not be all that unusual, however, on most occassions, the orders have been placed when there was a wide spread...and were mostly placed against the prevailing intra-day trend.

Strangely enough, this suggests to me that someone is both holding up and capping the price at the same time...it could be the same people, or it could be un-related parties...who knows?

The same thing has been happening with the options, with buyers chasing the stock, when they would have easily been hit had they simply placed their bids at the top of the queue and been patient.

Could this action simply be desribed as amateures at work, or are there other forces at play?

Last Friday's buyer, who pushed the stock up to 30c due to his impatient buying, may have also been one of these people...but why did he rush and why did he stop at 30c?

This is just a guess, but all this activity is suggesting to me that there may be some kind of report or recommendation out, perhaps giving 30c as a buy/sell target?

This might also explain why 10 sellers have suddenly appeared at 30c, including one 500K seller.

The relativey small number of buyers however, would indicate to me that if there is such a report, that it has not been released to the market yet and that perhaps only only a few have seen it?

It's just a theory, but it would be nice if it were true...where are you R.R.?

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.