Well knock me over. For so long ridiculed that the solar wind...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    Well knock me over. For so long ridiculed that the solar wind can move our atmosphere around. Now it is acknowledged.

I agree with everything you said apart from some assumptions on your behalf. What is dissapointing is that you NOW acknowledge the peturbations. But for so long you were happy to play coy or even just ignore the flat wrong statements made by your cohorts who just thought i was making shite up. My my how times a re changing Tristanc

However you now down playing it is a copout by you. many do not know and clearly nor did the IPCC.

Your one mistake in your explanation that you accept the solar / troposphere / stratosphere interaction is that you are assuming the SUNs magnetic interaction with the universe is that it is a CONSTANT.

Sorry Tristanc this is where you are just wrong. Even Comets interact with our SUN electrically and they are affected.

You are getting there though.

So we are moving forward. Solarwind / geomagnetic - NH winter pressure correlation.

Korean Sea and Geomagnetic activity correlation.

And lets not forget the geomagnetic and temperature correlation where you or mjp played down the correlation by stating it is a pure coincident. Just as you are downplaying it now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.