your pathetic. You for so long just flatly ignored or ridiculed...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    your pathetic. You for so long just flatly ignored or ridiculed that the sun had the effects on clouds and pressure. The very pressure that causes atmospheric circulation patters.

Now faced with overwhelming evidence that it is a real phenomenon you resort to a different tact. You focus on the one paper i posted on this thread and ignore every other paper regarding the sun and climate that has already been posted

You conveniently ignore the many real known Wolfe / schwabe and hale cycles association with climate. We know that scientist have proven beyond doubt the Winter component of the NAO is linked with Magnetic activity. Now if you think that the NAO is not a climatic influence well you are a lost cause. If you think that the Earths magnetosphere is fixed you are delusional!

I am not saying that the NAO solar correlation is a sole reason CO2 increasing or late twentieth century warming spike. far from it. I am saying the IPCC has NOT considered the suns non tsi input.

Greenland Blocking systems or the blocking LOW in the Alaskan Gulf are just two events that come to mind that are associated with the SUN and magnetic activity.

You seem to have it in your head that SUN blows out at a steady rate. Well we know that is crap and Tristanc has actually inferred that. We have a great history of Cosmic rays proxies C14 and Be10. Solar Wind strength, Galactic wind strength and most importantly our own protective magnetic shields strength all play a part in it. Dont be a ignoramus and think that they all have this linear output day in day out. Let alone decades or centuries.

We know as fact that the solar wind and the strength of our magnetosphere determines how our atmosphere responds on day to day basis. The known correlation of Coronal Holes and Hurricanes should be enough for even simpletons to get it.

The SUN does not work on a timeline of your choosing mjp. It is bigger than you and the snowjob on the sheep.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.