1. No, I'm not pathetic. Cheers. Have another look at the HC...

1. 10,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    1. No, I'm not pathetic. Cheers. Have another look at the HC code of conduct.

2. Nor have I denied that cosmic waves have any affect. What I have denied is that there is any sane argument that cosmic waves are the cause of the observed 100+ years of global warming. Repetitively stating otherwise is simply false.

3. You are welcome to post any science studies that back your repetitively voiced opinions. Until then, I'll keep pointing out that regional short term oscillations, that you have provided some science papers on in relation to cosmic waves, don't explain global warming.

4. You have provided no scientific or other evidence to support every other statement you've made (in the post I am replying to). And even those unsubstantiated statements don't make a case for cosmic waves explaining 100+ years of global warming. See point 2. And chart below.

5. Finally, this sort of comment from you is absolute drivel, along with the "you are pathetic" standard of jopo ad hominem.
    "You seem to have it in your head that SUN blows out at a steady rate."
    You know for a fact that we've had many discussions on these threads of the affect of solar activity and variation in solar output, solar cycles, cosmic rays etc
    To suggest that I have in my head that "sun blows out at a steady rate" is utterly insane garbage ad hominem.

cosmic waves vs global temperature.gif
    Last edited by mjp2: 24/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.