A strengthening of the interplanetary magnetic field leads to...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    A strengthening of the interplanetary magnetic field leads to more intensive variations of the high-latitude ionospheric electric field that influences the atmospheric circulation.

I have made it clear that in my opinion after reading the 100s of papers by others that they state what the SUN's other facets Solar wind, protons, electrons imf etc have all shown correlation to different global circulation patterns.

How much clearer can it be. I am not here to prove that geo magnetic activity or solar wind explains warming or cooling.

I am here to say that You have not considered the suns ability to shift ocean movements and atmosphere. The SUN is more than just SUNLIGHT that you and others have pushed for so long that if i dared to suggest anything different you and others went full ad hom in claiming i was engaging in fanciful stuff. my my how it is changed.

If you are honest you have to acknowledge that the GLOBE as a whole is not warming. There are many regions that are NOT warming. It is generally the N.H that has shown the late twentieth century warming. Sure we differ on the early 21st century. But the SH is not playing ball. And that has been acknowledged by many.

Sure the pathetic comment directed at you specifically was not warranted. Thought I removed that before posting. Sorry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.