"I am here to say that You have not considered the suns ability...

1. 10,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    "I am here to say that You have not considered the suns ability to shift ocean movements and atmosphere."

I am here to say that you are not a mind reader and you are not entitled to tell me what I have and have not considered. I am also here to say that I have. And that nothing I have read on this, or that you have posted, suggests that in any way cosmic rays are responsible for 100+ years of global warming.

"If you are honest you have to acknowledge that the GLOBE as a whole is not warming. "

Well, I'm honest, and I can tell you there is no way that I have to, or will, acknowledge that the globe as a whole is not warming. The globe as a whole is warming. And if you want to have a stupid primary school grade argument on the semantics of that, then I'd suggest that is foolish.

And while the "pathetic" comment you made was, indeed, not warranted, neither were a number of your other comments. Including your suggestion above that people are dishonest who claim, along with the science, that the globe is in fact warming. That is unacceptable. But not untypical of the ad hominem comments you make.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.