KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

solar test results, page-6

1. 136 Posts.
    "The current share price is indicitive of what the market thinks of this company and the current directors."

I think that's a bit or a projection there dapper. As in, that's your truth, not the actual unbiased reality.

These shares (of a micro cap stock) are very tightly held. Small parcels cause large swings in the share price. The backdrop (systematic risk) hasn't been helpful. I imagine a lot of people have sold off riskier holdings due to lowering their exposure to risk (favoring more defensive, less specky shares or even cash over shares like KTE). At the end of the day, who knows what drives the buying and selling? Only those who transact, and even then their information is limited to their own transactions.

I am sorry you've lost some capital. I am down as well. However you continue to make your emotions, and the past relevant to today. That sort of thinking (and conversely, over optimistic thinking) leads to mispricing in the market, which others are able to take advantage of. I wouldn't call it down ramping as such but it's not helping the conversation here. It's steering it back to an ancient past of a company that was run by a completely separate group of directors in a completely different industry.

KTE is a bet. Simple. This is not a blue chip company where forecasts come in more or less accurately. Hell, there's not even any cash flow yet. What do you expect? Seems to me though that with Mears getting involved the odds have narrowed.

Good day and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.