RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

solar versus natural gas

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    RWD is gettingsome attention from North American investors it seems which does not surprise me. These guys are more than well aware of their omestic natural gas predicament which is likely to be one of increasing insecurity and cost in the future. The below post highlights the value that should be given to RWD's free energy (solar) evaporative capacity. In Canada the MOP producers use copious quantities of natural gas to evaporate water out of brine solutions.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by: tbv
    In reply to: earthfarm who wrote msg# 1843 Date:2/27/2008 10:25:41 AM
    Post #of 1844

Reward

It seems that a solar evaporate surface deposit is a fairly rare bird (I am not aware of another held by an emerging producer or explorer) which would have much lower capital cost and shorter lead time to production. Given Australia's import situation I really see this as a rare combination. I am curious if anyone can dampen my enthusiasm for this fellow. If not I honestly think that the more I look at it the more I think it is a better prospect than any of the North American juniors. I really want someone to poke holes in this if possible.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=27158115

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.