SLX 0.77% $3.86 silex systems limited

moosey - being a repetitive fanboy doesn't make your opinion any...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    moosey - being a repetitive fanboy doesn't make your opinion any more valuable than mine. I've been in and out (years at a time) for at least a dozen years. Indeed, I have made decent profits out of SLX by buying early and selling when the mugs piled in.

In fact I bought back in a few months ago at $0.50 (announced here) and sold for around the same price a few weeks later when it became clearer that the gravy train would just roll on.

I am a critical analyst, and I am certain my views are a whole lot more objective than yours. Posting links to random articles vaguely related to the sector, let alone SLX is not critical review, it is embarking on Area51-style conspiracy work.

The last thing SLX needs is a loyal legion of forgiving believers like yourself that blame everyone else but the people responsible for SLX's predicament, MANAGEMENT. MG has made a range of consistent blunders from BP Solar through to Solar Systems - none of which it has been able to achieve its stated objectives, not even increase the value of the respective companies. Instead, given translucent more rope.

As an insto investor many years ago, I received assurances from a SLX director that Translucent was on the cusp of finalising a major REO deal and generating substantial revenues. Almost a decade later, Translucent is still producing samples for industry evaluation.

You went to Bridgewater and witnessed a CPV plant. Who cares? Unless, you (or the company) can tell us how Solar Systems will be able to benefit from Translucent (many years later than synergies were due), and how beneficial this will be, and what the cost/performance advantages are, then the rest that you have been posting about your theories is just BS.

These are the facts.

I really don't want to make it personal, but to a large extent, it is "understanding" (unreasonably forgiving) shareholders that has allowed MG to hold onto the hot seat for far too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.030(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $914.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.96 $3.84 $1.705M 439.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 5844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.