SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

re: solbec beeing dumped//arthur??? Being a believer in SBP I m...

1. egr
    101 Posts.
    re: solbec beeing dumped//arthur??? Being a believer in SBP I m disappointed in the present price , especially in a "biotech" market .Devoted Solecarians have long being frustrated in the belated starting of the phase 1 and 2 trials . To my reckoning these could be up to over 9 months late. I have heard a whisper that stage 1 could be going to start soon subject to hospital ethics approval , can anyone confirm or deny this ?
    I have long been critical of the manner of announcements made to the market place by SBP , I believe the company needs better PR people . I understand the people who do the marketing for CMQ and NRT charge about $50,000/ year, surely this has to be a cheap investment. I believe SBp has a good story to tell , just needs proper presentation. The newsletter released the other week was a step in he right direction , informative and factual for both new and old shareholders. One of the new directors is a stock broker , I sensed some "broker" presentation in the newsletter, well done , we need more promotion .
    I understand the passing of our previous Chairman was always anticipated , Mr Ruane has a long and experienced career in the mining industry and immense market savy, however possibly not the best CV for a developing biotech company. I understand a major part of Mr Ruanes share holding was bought at 10 c.
    I ve held a large sum of SBPO for over 12 months , during that time , I ve heard very little new information and what was released poorly promoted. Lengthy delays in anticipated starting of trial work and no reasons given to shareholders.
    I ve been critical at times of management and lack of information to shareholders.
    However with a new chairman and directors perhaps momentum can once again be started with management.
    SBP I believe has huge potential to its shareholders and suffers f a terrible illness.
    Time for management to sh*t or get off the pot and start trial work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.