GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

solco usa, page-2

1. 11,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    Nice find StockExplorer.

As I understand it SOO is the trademark holder of the Solartech Genius solar hot water system. I don't recall any reports/announcements from SOO about a US subsidiary or licencing arrangement and there's no mention of this in the 2007 Annual Report or subsequent announcements.

The site you provided has links to SOO's Australian website and to the Portugal based licence holder.

Under the "Investor" section they have this to say:

We have established a relationship with SOLCO Australia as the sole supplier of the SOLCO GENIUS™ solar hot water heater in the USA. SOLCO Australia is the originator of this product and they are based in Perth, Australia. This product has been in production for many years in Australia and around the world. Recently SOLCO Europe was established and they have begun manufacturing and distribution operations in the EU. SOLCO Europe is our current supplier of the SOLCO GENIUS™ solar hot water heater for distribution in the USA until we establish manufacturing in North Carolina.

---------------------------------------------------------

An announcement is due soonish regarding an EGM, at the least SOO have indicated an intention to seek approval for the issue of 1m options to executives, exercisable at 15c and 20c according to previous releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.