SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Sold all my SGH shares today, page-128

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Dr Who, it's a tough gig and I can't blame anyone for giving up and selling. The question is, does the market know best or is it a case that the market does not know. The company should report at least a billion dollars in revenue for the full year and if they can't eke out a profit out of that then we don't have a chance.

Surely the banks and the CFO would have taken steps to keep costs under control and return the company to a positive cashflow position. They've had plenty of time to sort things out. I'm sticking around until the full year results are out. I'm only risking what I can afford to lose.

The problem I see at the moment is nobody except the banks know what the accounts look like and with no announcement expected until August a lot of people will not hang around. Some will take their profits from buying in the 20c range, others will be taking their losses before July for tax losses and others will take their money out rather than see it diminish in value. Good luck and hope you get your money back on some other stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.