SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Sold all my SGH shares today, page-138

1. 22 Posts.
    Sorry to hear this KTB. If it's any consolation, I crystallized my lost @ .44 average 1st March. Yours is not far from mine and i never take advantage when SP hit its low @ 20s.

I was cautiously happy for all shareholder when it jumped 100% the other day after it secured refinance but the lack of detail in the announcement continued to bug me that all are the same...nothing has changed.

SGH certainly taught me painful lesson about importance of diversify and danger of complacency. Now I resort myself to trading rather than "investing", none other than Lithium and Tech stock. They are speculative too and but at least i can sleep better at night and feel like moving on with my life.

SOHEI please keep posting. Somehow you always speak my mind, I'm sure many SGH oldies agree.

MAZC no one know anything that's the problem. Lack of communication/clarity continue to cause SP deterioration in midst of fragile sentiment in turn drive all kinds of irrational conspiracy thoughts. I used to think BOD kept quiet because they are being professional about continuous disclosure, but then I realized they are just as clueless as any of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.