SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Sold all my SGH shares today, page-151

1. 22 Posts.
    Hi GC8, I see you have switched to the bull camp now and I feel like responding to you only because I seen your posts way back. I respect you very much as the smart one who correctly predicted and repeated warned us the SP downfall since $3. No offence to Mightatom who i have utmost respect too for his tireless and at times out of the box analysis.

The fact is I believe most SGH ex holders like me hang around because we still believe in the business and eager to rejoin. We have misjudged the bottom so many times and misguided by BOD reaffirmation so many times that we couldn't take things for granted anymore.

There is very possibility that this time bottom has indeed been reached and that SP reverse is imminent. For me though I just like to see some tangile proof to be double or triple sure if i can, i.e. cash flow positive, reduce of shorts, etc.

I know it seems crazy anyone who keep faith for so long want to give in right now. My personal logic is very simple. For example I lost $2.5 holding from $3 to $0.5. I will not risk another $0.10 so I rather overlook the first $0.5 gain, make sure the reversal is well and truly confirmed before rejoin the party from $1 back up to $3.5 to recoup the $2.5.

That's just my thinking. I'm not here for debate so I'll give it a rest for now and continue to sit on the sideline as I always do. Good luck either way to all, I mean it holding no grudge or trying to ramp anything

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.