SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Your response is very considerate and wise - showing a restraint...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your response is very considerate and wise - showing a restraint not to speculate on the things that we don't know or are unsure. Possible claim on escrow or not is not the main game, the key issue is whether the SGH business model after half a year of troublesome and costly integration is able to generate revenue cash flow and decent margin, which I believe it is. The banks have continued to support SGH and allow AG time to make the model work because that is the only feasible course to produce adequate outcomes for themselves (and other stakeholders). I did not follow Alex's previous assessment of 90% chance of failure and suggestion to dump the shares at 25c but bought more (doubled) at 22c. I have sold the recently acquired shares at 59c and will hold the remaining 'free' stocks or buy some more until they reach at least 80c. Even Alex himself would not be able to predict SGH failure now since the grace period for SGH has effectively been extended to 2018. So our predictions will certainly be tested out before his. Movements in the SP now only reflect sentiments, without any announcements. Let's wait and see what comes out in August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.