SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Sold all my SGH shares today, page-529

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    This is a great little example of how an innocent piece of fun can quickly get out of hand. It started today because I respond to Dougie - who had followed on with my Ironic bit by referencing the CA - and I said in jest no it is insanity (not irony) if join CA when a SH.

Surely most can detect a humorous post from a serious post.

* if feel lost money due to management non-disclosure or deceptive disclosure then go ahead with registering for the CA. Personally I don't think it will succeed or if it does there might be a token payout that lines the pockets of MB and litigation funder first leaving crumbs for SH sometime in 2020.

* I haven't joined CA just out of own moral principle but no axe to grind with anyone that has.

* If I have reason to believe that in time it is evident we were misled in some way then I would fully support a CA to get discovery. As it stands I have no reason to believe we have been misled and any losses are due to the inherent risk with investing on the stock market.

I promise myself this is the last I say on the matter. Exception, if I hear something that gives me reason to believe we were misled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.