BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

JMT sold last parcel today for about a 17k loss total, Farkin...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    JMT
    sold last parcel today for about a 17k loss total, Farkin spewn I bought first bit at $1.90 believing this is my retirement fund !!
    Y sold several reasons exploration not successful, we are no longer a producer, and the worlds decision to hit green house gas pollution targets
    for me the last one was / is the big one
    oil is dead and will never recover for the fact that every company is working so hard to make renewable energy it is only a matter of time, weather it be batteries, wind, solar or many other ways. the biggest one I fear is newtons discovery of a liquid fuel made from a grain of sand that the USA defence department invested 7 billion dollars into for its naval fleet along with micro soft walmart and other billionares

for my view this is why all these countries are over producing and will not stop Saudies, Iraq, Kuwait, Russia etc etc will not stop increased production ever because when oil is taken over by cleaner renewables oil will be worth nothing

what is the point of having oil in the ground if its not worth anything hence y I feel they will continue this elevated production to make as much money as they can while they can

there maybe another cycle up but I cant see it I wish all the best I thought this company was the one the world is changing an energy is at the forfront clean energy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.