AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Daisy13,I will just tell you what most of us already know here.*...

1. 722 Posts.
    Daisy13,

I will just tell you what most of us already know here.

* AAR have just over 5mil in the bank and won't dilute us. They also have some gold to sell
    * Within 2 months approx. AAR will have approx. 12mill in the bank from GOLD PRODUCTION at Mandilla. They have 35,000tonnes that needs processing and for all we know the gold extracted could be 150g/t either way I expect the grades to be 11g/t at min which is still very good
    * They are currently drilling as close as possible to the RMS tenement (less than 1.7km away) that found Stunning High Grade gold which in turn sent the RMS sp from 40c to $2.20 in no time. Many people expect great results, maybe if you have some friends on the mines they can fill u in
    *FP has them as a watch and Bells recommends them as a BUY and that was when the sp was .089
    *I expect Koongie to have an upgrade sometime soon and we should also have results from Mandilla sometime very soon
    *They currently have Koongie Park which is valued at approx. 2.5-3bill dollars and is at a DFS phase, next is mining. TC have less than 2yrs left on the mine life they have, guess who is near by with a great resource
    *Then you have the Uranium which they are looking into this 1/4
    *I would imagine that at least 45% of this stock is currently tightly held
    *They have other fantastic tenements as well, but I won't go into details because they will come into play later in the yr

Daisy13, if you feel that your going to make a loss I suggest you do your on research and speak with managment before you make your decision about selling out. The gold results coming our way could send the sp to 20c alone very fast. At the end of the day it's your call. If you can find a better stock out there that is under 10c mining and producing a very healthy profit with a massive upside then you should take your money and place it there. Keep in mind that there is an extremely high chance that KP will be mined

I have to go out now, but if anyone would like to add to help Daisy13 find the facts and make the decision that would be appreciated and please DYOR Daisy13

Jenita

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.