RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

sold down the big river?, page-52

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi holders

soredawg- re SPP and no date yet, sure there will be a notice about an EGM shortly, the first tranche is up to the amount of shares that can be released per year without shareholder approval, so the EGM notification will likely have 2 parts to vote on, tranche 2 and SPP for exising shareholders.

you mentioned you are hoping fo a full allocation, dont get your hopes up, could be as low as 1/3rd allocation if SP stays strong.

rabiez- thanks for the kind words, the last year has been hard work but always best to stay positive.

re no "GO RFE" did you see my previous post??

regarding % of holdings, dont think it works that way, as long as you where a shareholder before this trading halt you will be able to request $15k, even if you held 1 share.

re the article i posted it was specifically for the part of the sale around Wagoner that mentioned RFE, so this was for EOK holdings involving Woodford shale, not relating to Mississippian acres.

if these acres are sold as undeveloped acres, could give RFE an idea of the value of the developed acreage we hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.