MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

sold down?, page-8

1. 3,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Hey mrzp there is no such thing as a safe entry point in the stock market.....none of the guys on here including myself know what is going to happen with the SP.

Trading in the stock market is a gamble and anything can happen....tomorrow a bad announcement could come out and we could see the SP drop dramatically or a good announcement could come out and we could see this stock in the 50-60 cent range within a day. This is a speculative stock that you could make alot of money on that is why people invest in them. You have to look at the particulars of the stock.
    Like its Market Cap.....do you think the stock is cheap for what its potential is offering.

I believe this stock is incredibly cheap for what it is offering but highly volatile at the same time. Everyone on this forum is investing in MOG as it has the potential to return 3/4/500% on your investment in a very short time frame.

Remember never invest in the market what you cant afford to lose!!!!!! (Dont bet your house on a stock like this!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.