BPT 1.00% $1.52 beach energy limited

TSF, you are entitled to your opinion but I consider your "smart...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    TSF, you are entitled to your opinion but I consider your "smart move" opinion, to offload Beach, both spurious and of dubious worth when you don't even hold any shares which you can offload; meaning you only can choose to buy while we holders have the option of buying or selling or doing both.
    As for your comment...
    "Why would the 'smart money' hold and even be buying when beach has Major resistance in this current price zone from a couple years back."
    ...this carries no weight with me, zero, and beggars belief, for those of us who have held Beach for years know that the 177.5c sp in July 2006 was when bpt had vastly different assets and fundamentals to those which we have now.
    Back then BMG [Baska Manta Gummy] JV with Anzon Aust. in offshore Gippsland Basin Vic was a major part of our production along with the Cooper Basin JV and our oil sales price was heavily hedged {deemed a necessary condition as part of our 2006 $600million purchase of Delhi Petroleum].
    Shale gas exploration did not exist and we had not yet sold our Tipton West CSG fields for $400million plus to Shell.
    The western limit of the Cooper Basin had not produced anything yet and the Cooper Basin was considered a mature oil field in decline!
    In fact our Egyptian oilfields, Tanzanian tenements and Bonaparte Basin acreage did not exist either.
    And don't even get me started on a comparison on our current production and proven reserves to back then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.