SRI 0.00% 1.3¢ sipa resources limited

sold foundations in place for discovery 2014

1. 205 Posts.
    G’day All and Happy New Year

This is my summation of the situation

In 2011 the Enigma secondary blanket was discovered, copper carbonates over 1.3km width on 2 north-south lines 0.5kms apart.

In 2012 the Blanket was extended to at least 4.5kms long and there was the major breakthrough with the copper bearing gossans discovered ie potential caps of ore deposits.

In 2013 a lot of shallow air core holes were done with some real evidence of commerciality of the secondary blanket with intersections like [email protected]%cu and more importantly two clear areas of concentrated copper were identified for deeper drilling within the blanket.

The strong nickel, cobalt and other metals association becoming evident, especially in the primary zone is also a significant advancement as well.

Also there was the first real evidence that there could be substantial primary deposits underneath the blanket with [email protected]% primary copper and the 288m of sparse primary copper. The sparse copper intersection you would usually see around large mineral systems.

In 2014 with AMT results in hand and hopefully from it some important information gained. Along with its integration with previous drilling, they should now have a solid foundation for deeper drilling in those two areas of the concentrated secondary copper. The ground with deep drilling has barely been tested in those two areas.

The more and more I research SRI the clearer the picture is becoming regarding a vision they had when they first took up the ground and how they are now closer than ever to its fulfilment.

Hopefully 2014 will be our year.

IMHO & DYOR

GV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $758 58.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 589984 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 201347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.