RTM reefton mining nl

sold my 500,000, page-2

1. 28 Posts.
    What a ridduclous comment, if you sold good luck to you and I hope you made a profit, but to cast judgement on those that hold, cause you now don't have any, is very strange behaviour. I recon if your in than hold now and forever hold your peace, up or down in the near future. More than likely next week the announcement will be out and if she's a goodie (which I hope) than you'll miss out on the initial gains but not the long term gains that should happen over the next week or so. The key to me (to make real money) is not so much about having stocks or option when the announcement is released, it's more about predicting where the channels lie and to be smart enough to trade the high and low treadlines after the announcement is made, it would make it a lot easier if the announcement was postive and you already had shares invested, as my graph shows immenent rises of over 200% which would possibly be missed if you don't have any shares invested. Also your longterm gains would be dramiticly reduced if your intention is to reinvest your profits at those channels.
    Cheers,
    GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.