LRL 0.00% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

Hi AllI have not posted on MLI for a long time although I have...

1. 489 Posts.
    Hi All

I have not posted on MLI for a long time although I have been following the stock & HC closely

I have had often wondered why MLI sp keeps dropping with no negative reason(s) - sellers dump shares at different levels all the way down - at hindsight, this was part of the strategy of DRG Gold's take-over (I was expecting this play to take place for a very obvious reason ie. if you go to the DRD Gold's website, the company (in one of their previous report - I think in Dec 2008) talked openly "bad" about MLI's management of their poor managerial skill - who would do just thing to their business partner unless they have a hidden agenda (ie. THE TAKE-OVER)

It is unthinkable of MLI's directors even agreed to table this "unreasonable & unacceptable offer (based on 30-day's VWAP to 24/6/09)" by DRD Gold to the shareholders. This implied the fact that MLI's directors are not working in the best interest of their shareholders, and quite frankly, all directors & management of this company (in support of this offer) should duly resign !!! They have also previously deceived shareholders to say they have adequate funds to proceed with the remaining projects as opposed to now, playing a totally different tune - Why ?

The problem with MLI, is that, no one will want their assets which are 50% owned by DRD Gold - so, the best way out - is to get a revised reasonable offer from them, or do an asset swap by switching their "50% gold rights" for "100% uranium rights". The latter is more attractive in my opinion due to the bullish trend of uranium.

Have your say, pls

IMO - DYOR

AoA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.