PDN 2.37% $12.10 paladin energy ltd

sold out today made 4 million dollars, page-6

1. 5,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    If all the good news is over the stock should would have been sold down the moment the news came out ( buy the rumour sell the fact). But that did not happen.

If all the good news was over the canadians who are the U experts in today's world would have sold down. Thye have kept buying this overnight.

Read PDNs annoucement carefully and read some of the very good uranium reports that come out from offshore investment houses like Dundee, Casey etc.

The Australian investment sector has not caught onto this really well. Tollhurst has put out a report and it is not all that great. They have used the bucket on the wall approach and named the good stocks with the bad.

There is only 1 Australian reaseracher who is ok in my opinion. He is a guy called Matt Walsh from Pettersons. However, I don't think he works there anymore.

I have held onto PDN since 1.25 and topped up along the way. If this things is not over $10 soon I am a monkey's uncle.

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET INTO SOMETHING AND ASK WHY YOU ARE IN IT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.10
Change
0.280(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.619B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.91 $12.28 $11.85 $24.59M 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289 $12.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.11 3682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.