5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

re: ** sold out today? **charts Hey SP, I sold 40% of my trading...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    re: ** sold out today? **charts Hey SP,

I sold 40% of my trading parcel of ARQ on Friday and another 20% today (unsure what to do with the remaining 40%). My investment parcel still remains untouched. After ARQ's brilliant run I decided it was time to take some profits off the table, especially seeing I recently margined myself to the hilt on ARQ.

I would like to buy my trading parcel back, I'll have to flip a coin on the Corybas outcome to decide when to get back on, I will definitely be back in before the oil exploration program kicks off (if I have to buy at a higher price so be it). Hopefully the charts will provide a good entry point.

I am finding at the moment using the charts that it's difficult to pick which way ARQ is going to go. That is further complicated with some good announcements due in the near future.

Anyway that's what I've done, time will tell whether it's be a good or a bad decision. In terms of following my trading rules it's a good decision no matter which way you look at it.

Lastly SP, at least I'm honest about it, unlike Graham, who would be downramping the stock right now if he was in my situation (which by the way, I didn't reply to your post, is also an issue of 'respect for others' as you put it).

Sinkers

Do your own research. This is not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $86.66K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4670865 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1548308 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.