BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

sold out, page-7

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Its good to hear from all you guys again. Yep I moved on about 5 weeks ago. My wife was shocked that I gave up on NMS since I had been bragging about the company since 2004. Even though we only got back a small fraction of what we invested, she was relieved and glad to see me move on and quite frankly, after 5 weeks, no regrets. I still check it every now and then, only to see if it gets below 4 cents then I may consider throwing in $5,000 not $300,000 this time. If you think about it Neptune is still no different to six months ago. I just dont trust them because their structural review may only have been to get the capital raising and nothing more. Now that they have achieved that, I really do think they dont give two hoots about the shareholders. The cap raising was purely to save the company and 600 jobs and a fire sale selloff, no other reason. Something just doesnt seem right about the restructure - its like they went through the process to acheive an outcome but now that they have no debt, they will now go in the direction they always intended but without the acquisitions. Something in my gut just tells me shareholders are not being told everything as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.